Of necessity I must switch my venerable blog On the Upbeat to WordPress. It seems that godaddy — my host for this blog since 2007, is onto other endeavors. And sadly I can find no way to do a quick export-import maneuver, so I will work at writing new posts and resurrecting the best of the old faithful.
For starters, please try a few quirky pieces and be assured there’s better to come …
• My first boss always said, “Stick with me, kid, and someday you’ll be wearing radishes as big as diamonds.
• My best motto is when in doubt, throw it out.
• My journals tend to be a long-running, open-ended spillage of loose grey matter.
• I love music! It turns me on, opens me up, awakens me, cheers me, makes me whole, and responsive, and emotional, and sexy.
• Sentimentality blended with audacity, curiosity, tenacity – over what strange and wandering paths these characteristics have led me.
- Posted in: Uncategorized