You’re from the Pacific Northwest if:
- You use the statement “sun break” and know what it means.
- You consider swimming an indoor sport.
- You have no concept of humidity without precipitation.
- You know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup, Issaquah, Oregon and Willamette.
- You put on your shorts when the temperature gets above 50 but still wear your hiking boots and parka.
- You switch to sandals when it gets above 60 but you might put socks on too.
- You can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese (Cantonese or Sichuan), Thai and Lebanese food.
- You know that Boring is a town in Oregon, not just a state of mind.